Deleting an old profile
Holly wants to know how to delete an out-of-date or existing measurement profile, so she doesn’t accidentally use it to draft out-of-date blocks. It’s a simple process which shouldn’t take too much time to explain!
Hi, I noticed I have a few profiles that I no longer need and want. Is there a way to delete them, so I wont confuse them with the ones I want to use and maintain? I would greatly appreciate a way to fix this so I’m not accidentally using them when I want to download a new block. Thank you sooooo very much. Sincerely,
Yes, you certainly can delete an existing profile! It’s quite simple. Here’s how you do it…
1. Make sure that you are logged in to your account.
2. Navigate to the Profiles page.
3. Select the profile you wish to delete from the drop down list.
4. With the profile selected, click the blue “REMOVE” button from the button menu above the profile drop down list.
5. The system will ask you to confirm the removal, so click OK and you’re all done!
Learn digital pattern making
Learn how to customise your made-to-measure basic blocks and slopers using Adobe Illustrator as a pattern making platform, using our in depth video tutorials. It’s completely free!