Drafting a series of custom necklines
Download illustration set (.Svg)
Love these illustrations and want to use them to design you custom neckline? click the button and start designing your custom necklines, so you’re ready to draft the real thing.
- Measuring and marking a point on the shoulder to create a new neck width. (front and Back blocks)
- Measuring and marking a point on the centre front of your block to create a custom neck depth. (front and back blocks)
- Experimenting with curves to create yet more custom necklines.
- Adding a custom seam allowance to your finished block
- Learn how to finish your custom neckline by creating a facing
- Add seam allowance to your finished Straight sleeve block.
- Print your finished pattern as a multi-page PDF.
Download the multi-page PDF templates. If you are not sure what these templates are, then please use the above tutorial link.